Scenarios are key to performing a good usability test. The success of your usability test depends on how well you understand how, where, and why the program will be used. And in turn, this depends on how well you understand this depends on the completeness of your personas.
This week, let's examine scenarios. What are scenarios? I've linked to a few resources that should help in this week's research:
- Usability.gov > Scenarios [usability.gov]
- Usability.gov > Task Analysis [usability.gov]
- Scenarios of use (Use cases) [UsabilityNet 2006]
- Scenario of Use [Bevan 2011]
- Information & Design > Scenarios [Gaffney 2000]